INTERESTED IN BEING A GUEST PHOTOGRAPHER?
Are you interested in being a guest photographer? We are very open about the type/genre of images you may want to submit and the photo can be from an camera phone to a professional camera and everything in between. You don’t need to be a professional photographer, just have a passion for New Haven and documenting it with photography in some way. We obviously want it to be about New Haven, so as long as it was taken in New Haven, or about New Haven in some way, it works. Everything must be G rated as we have a broad audience. We regularly feature a guest photographer on our site. Any questions? Interested? Let one of us know.
- The photo must have been taken by you and you must have the rights to share it with us.
- The work needs to be current – within 3-6 months – just let us know if it’s older work.
- We publish photography both as ‘art’ and ‘fact’. If your work is mainly constructed from photoshop or more than one frame/image (such as composites and HDR), please note that in a short description to be published along with your work.
- We know ‘Love’ can be complicated. We at I LOVE NEW HAVEN strive to celebrate the people, places and things that make New Haven great. We are open to more complicated topics that serve to further this goal. Drop us a note if you want to discuss or submit such a project.
- Submit between 1 and 10 images for inclusion on ILNH.
- Please tell us your by-line: i.e., ‘Photo by New Haven Photographer Jeffrey Kerekes’ and a link to your website or portfolio/work if you have one. Multiple links are fine.
- Email/send us actual images. For example, do not send us a link to your flickr/web page and ask us to pick our favorites.
Submit your photos to one of the people below:
Chris Randall firstname.lastname@example.org