- What’s the name of the person in the picture? Dennis
- How did you meet? I met him on the New Haven Green
- What did you talk about? We talked about the fact that is there every day and was interested in a copy of the photo.
- New photography technique? No.
- Your approach style… I still love the 3/4 shot!
- An observation… People continue to surprise me with their willingness to be photographed. I’ve since gone several days to find him with the print but we keep missing each other. I’ll keep trying until I deliver it. I’ve met a lot of his friends in the mean time.
This picture is #006 in my 100 strangers project. Find out more about the project and see pictures taken by other photographers at the 100 Strangers Flickr Group page
The challenge: Take at least 100 photographs of 100 people you don’t know. Approach anyone or a group of people, ask for permission to both take a photo of them and to post it to this group. You must get to know your stranger/s not just snap a picture and run along. Who are they? What is their life like?