- What’s the name of the person in the picture? JD
- Who is he/she? Painter/Neighbor
- How did you meet? Walking on my way Downtown
- What did you talk about? He has an MFA and loves street painting. He said he has done street painting in a lot of places and that the people who come by in New Haven are the best. He has been in New Haven for a year.
- New photography technique? No.
- Your approach style… I’m still working out how I want to approach these images of strangers.
- An observation… He’s a good painter!
This picture is #006 in my 100 strangers project. Find out more about the project and see pictures taken by other photographers at the 100 Strangers Flickr Group page
The challenge: Take at least 100 photographs of 100 people you don’t know. Approach anyone or a group of people, ask for permission to both take a photo of them and to post it to this group. You must get to know your stranger/s not just snap a picture and run along. Who are they? What is their life like?